- Snowman Postman (no author), a book that didn’t interest Reid a Christmas but has gained her approval in the last few weeks;
- Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson, we read this so many times each week but I still enjoy it;
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert, with plants that I have never heard of. It did make me think that I should book some time off in the spring to care for my garden which has been neglected the past few years;
- I’ll Always Come Back! by Steve Metzger, a lovely book that talks about what happens in a child’s day and also in her mother’s with the assurance that mother will always come back. We’ve had it for a long time and I read it to Reid often at one point but it got set aside and only came back out recently. Welcome back, I thought; and
- My Dog Never Says Please by Suzanne Williams, a book that seemed a bit odd to Ken and me but Reid seemed to enjoy it.