It was Aunt Karin’s birthday and to celebrate, we read:
- Shiny Dinah by Susan James, one of our Kindermusik books that has great staying power;
- Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson;
- Once Upon a Time by John Prater, a book that prompts me to think about the fairy tales of my childhood and wonder which ones I should be telling to Reid;
- Going on a Field Trip, a Read and Roll book;
- A Tune-Up for Toby, a Read and Roll book;
- Which Way to School, a Read and Roll book, these books aren’t great literature but they do meet Reid’s need for yellow buses; and
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam Mcbratney, a book that we have rarely read, surprisingly enough.