- Mouse’s First Spring by Lauren Thompson, despite the cold weather we were experiencing, it was nice to read about spring;
- What Moms Can’t Do by Douglas Wood, many times by Grandma Joyce and me;
- Mama Loves by Rebecca Kai Dotlich, the Scholastic book order just came in and the focus was on mothers, could you tell;
- The Best Gifts by Marsha Forchuk Skrypuch, and it brought tears to my eyes again; and
- Mr. Cookie Baker by Monica Wellington, a story that describes the steps in baking cookies and even includes recipes.