The weather was fabulous but we still found time to read:
- Mr. Cookie Baker by Monica Wellington;
- A Busy Day for a Good Grandmother by Margaret Mahy;
- Silly Sally by Audrey Wood;
- Angela’s Airplane by Robert Munsch;
- I Love My Daddy Because .. by Laura Porter Gaylord, during which Reid asks if she is seeing the mama animals or where the mamas are. There is only one mama in the whole book. It is supposed to be a chance for the daddies to shine;
- I Love You as Much by Laura Melmed; and
- Time for Bed by Mem Fox.
Thank goodness for potty breaks, naps and bedtime to give opportunites for reading.