Archive for the ‘Wordless Wednesday’ Category
Just a few words: I wonder if this pic is a glimpse into the future. Reid’s face seems very mature for Senior Kindergarten graduation, at least to me.
I try to put together “Wordless Wednesday” posts – pictures without explanation – fairly often. If I had been quicker this morning, I would have taken a picture of Reid in her “ensemble du jour” but I wasn’t and so I’ll attempt to describe it, though I doubt I’ll do it full justice. Rather than the black-with-white-hearts pants and the black t-shirt that reads ‘Born 2b blogged” that I’d laid out, Reid wore:
* red and green Christmas socks with a reindeer head on each and gold threads throughout;
* lime green skirt with horizontal stripes in bright yellow, orange, pink and maybe red;
* hot pink top in cotton with a eyelet design sewn on and which is a tube top with straps at the bodice but ends in a full skirt that goes past her hips
* pink with multi-coloured polka dot rain boots;
* hot pink fleece; and
* hot pink shiny raincoat (because it was too cold for just a fleece, especially for a girl wearing a shirt that neither shoulders nor sleeves).
I was tempted to slap a “I dressed myself” sticker on Reid but I don’t any and I doubt anyone would think otherwise.
Speaking of stickers, Reid came home with a reminder sticker on her shirt last night, telling us about the plant and yard sale this weekend. I guess it’s harder to ignore a sticker than the papers that they’ve sent home so far. I might start putting stickers on myself when I need to give Ken some important information.